Wolves of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolves of the Wild

A realistic wolf RPG with wild packs and secrets to be found. Choose the lonely wolf life. Or be a pack member and serve the pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance AffiliateMoM1 Ruins of Wildwood! Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance TheRealmSTATICIcon
Featured
Kel's Top 50 Top 50 Wolf RPG

Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allona
Loner
Allona

Prestige : 31

Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance   Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello, I'm brand new. If you see this posted twice it's because the first time I posted this it never showed up on my screen. I have explored this site a bit but I can't figure out exactly where to begin, if someone would point me in the right direction. I think I need to fill out a form. But I don't know. Thanks.
In short , where do I begin?
Back to top Go down
Allona
Loner
Allona

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance   Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 pm

I will also set up a profile after I get started. I guess until then I'll wait. Thanks again. Wow, I like thanking people who haven't even helped me yet....
Back to top Go down
Allona
Loner
Allona

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance   Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 pm

megarin wrote:
I will also set up a profile after I get started. I guess until then I'll wait. Thanks again. Wow, I like thanking people who haven't even helped me yet....
Wait, sorry, that sounded rude! I didn't mean that like: "Wow I can't believe these people haven't helped me yet!" I meant it like: "Why do I keep thanking nobody when I don't even know what they did for me yet?" Sorry, I just realized how rude that might have appeared. I don't think anyone saw that yet, but don't take it the wrong way! Sorry! *Great, now I'm apologizing to no one. Just, just never mind, forget this; it's night and I'm tired... Just pay no attention to my randomness.*
Back to top Go down
Fang
Admin
Fang

Prestige : 481

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance   Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 am

Hey,sorry for not noticing it. We don't usually have questions hehe.
So first of all you need a bio.
You can see that in the wolf bio part. Then you can choose to start anywhere in the territory. You can join the pack or just be a loner. Good luck!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Allona
Loner
Allona

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance   Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Thanks, I'll start that now but I'm on a break from working on a school project so I might not get finished. I'll probably start as a loner and then leave my lone wolf life for a pack.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Admin
Fang

Prestige : 481

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance   Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:09 am

Ok then. Welcome to wolves of the wild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance   Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand New Here; Requesting Guidance
Page 1 of 1