Wolves of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolves of the Wild

A realistic wolf RPG with wild packs and secrets to be found. Choose the lonely wolf life. Or be a pack member and serve the pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
In the Darkest Place AffiliateMoM1 Ruins of Wildwood! In the Darkest Place TheRealmSTATICIcon
Featured
Kel's Top 50 Top 50 Wolf RPG

In the Darkest Place

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allona
Loner
Allona

Prestige : 31

In the Darkest Place Empty
PostSubject: In the Darkest Place   In the Darkest Place EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Allona lay there in the darkness of the night. The moon was at it largest point in it's cycle. The darkness swirled all around her in menacing swirls of black mist. There might have been stars, but if there were they were covered by the everlasting black clouds that hang over and around Shadow Mountain.

Even though Allona was supposed to stay up on this night and howl the song of a lone wolf she grew tired of staring at the sky, waiting for the large and stunning moon to reach it's peak. She walked in a circle three times -- the customary number -- and plopped down her body on a cold hard outcropping stone.

She let a measly howl escape her throat before everything went black in her mind....

(OOC: Anyone at all who feels like joining this please do; if I do this whole thing by myself it'll get pretty boring on my side....)
Back to top Go down
Allona
Loner
Allona

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkest Place   In the Darkest Place EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:44 pm

She woke up when the sun was peeking over the dark sky. Was morning always so fast to come? Maybe. It was hard to tell day from night here.
Allona decided after last weeks' meal she was ready to eat again, or way past it. Her skinny body may have looked frail and starved, but lone wolves have adapted to that feeling. Allona's frail form shouldn't fool you though, lone wolves are very tricky.
She remembered how she got last weeks' meal. She had had to track a family of other lone wolves. There was a mother and three pups. Allona had smelled the smell of meat in the air. She and the mother fought for the food, but the weak mother soon gave up her food; it was worthless compared to the life of her and her pups.
Allona had almost turned around and gave the meat back when she heard a cry from the smallest pup.
"Mother! Don't let her steal our food! Please, Mother! It doesn't belong to her; you were gone a long time to find it!" the pup had squealed.
"Shh, shh, it'll be okay. I'll go out tonight and get some more food, I promise. Remember, little pup to defend what is yours, but never at the cost of your life," the Mother calmed her pup as Allona listened.
That was never how Allona's mother spoke. These words were kind, almost forgiving Allona for her meat theft. Allona's mother had said to always defend what was hers, even at the cost of her life.
But that was a while ago. Now it was time for more scavenging. Maybe this time she wouldn't have to steal.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Admin
Fang

Prestige : 481

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkest Place   In the Darkest Place EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Allona,please do not double post. Either edit it,or wait for someone else to reply.
Back to top Go down
Allona
Loner
Allona

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkest Place   In the Darkest Place EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:20 pm

(OOC: Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Admin
Fang

Prestige : 481

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkest Place   In the Darkest Place EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:51 pm

It's ok,just try not to kay Smile
Back to top Go down
Allona
Loner
Allona

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkest Place   In the Darkest Place EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:58 pm

(OOC: Thanks for letting me off with a light warning. I guess I must have missed reading that somewhere. Anyways I'll try not to double post anymore, thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Loner
Saphira

Prestige : 21
Location : On the dark side. With cookies. "Come to the dark side.... WE HAVE COOKIES."

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkest Place   In the Darkest Place EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:26 am

I don't know if naramra put that in the rules. Bu it a known as spamming.
Back to top Go down
WildWolf12
Loner
WildWolf12

Prestige : 2

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkest Place   In the Darkest Place EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:18 pm

The thumping of her cranium continued on as she proceeded through the foggy domain unsure of where she was exactly located. Atempia would catch the faint scents of the canids that lurked in the distance sending her auds into a standing position, nothing. The lone canid would stand at end as she attempted to locate the un-known creatures, wary of the creatures she would soon interact with, most likely. Atempia departed her jaws faintly forcing her pale lips into a 'O' shape the soft tone of her howl would proceed into the dark sky. The canid had no idea in why she did such actions always staying in the distance from other creatures, scared of almost everything that moved well besides prey. 

(OOC.... Verry rust. ;O)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkest Place   In the Darkest Place Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Darkest Place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Wild :: Territories :: Shadow Mountain-
Jump to: