Wolves of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolves of the Wild

A realistic wolf RPG with wild packs and secrets to be found. Choose the lonely wolf life. Or be a pack member and serve the pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
FAQ-Questions and Answers AffiliateMoM1 Ruins of Wildwood! FAQ-Questions and Answers TheRealmSTATICIcon
Featured
Kel's Top 50 Top 50 Wolf RPG

FAQ-Questions and Answers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namara Slayer
Alpha
Namara Slayer

Prestige : 702
Location : Behind You, running my site, what site? The site your on!

FAQ-Questions and Answers Empty
PostSubject: FAQ-Questions and Answers   FAQ-Questions and Answers EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Questions and answers to some questions you may have. Any questions not here are to be put in Maintenance.

How do I start a pack?
Starting a pack is simple and hard at the same time. Here are some guidelines to forming you're own pack.

• You must have at least 900 Prestige, to show you're character is really set in. the first pack here is the only exception as there was no way to get those points until now.
  • 4 is key. you need to have two alphas and two betas to be a pack.
  • There has to be a reason for forming/leaving a pack. Commonly it is power struggles or breeding rights. With that said. you can play one lead character right now to allow everyone the opportunity to lead.
  • PM Me, Namara with you're plans and a link to threads with all 4 characters to be the founding members and you're territory claim. We will discuss more then.

What is Prestige and how is it used?
Right now prestige is used to show how experienced a character is. For example, Namara is leader of Rapid Creek. She has ___ prestige points. She could break off and start a new pack. Thunder is leader of Rapid Creek and has ___ he cannot start his own pack yet. Also, later, there will be different things you may 'buy' such as the right to breed and such.
Back to top Go down
https://ruinsofthewild.rpg-board.net/

FAQ-Questions and Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Wild :: General Information- Please read before joining :: The Library-
Jump to: